“I have very sensitive skin, so I’m afraid of having an allergic reaction to colorants.”
– Jane, a customer of LILYSILK.
Caring for customers and doing all we can to meet their needs is at the heart of everything we do at LILYSILK. So, we asked ourselves: how can we help Jane? We undertook years of research, and we finally developed a solution in the form of Gold-Silk.
Less artificial, more beneficial.
Gold-Silk is generated from Golden Cocoons produced by the offspring of Muga silkworms, found in Japan, Cambodia, and China.
Instead of being a human creation, the golden color of these cocoons has been created by mother nature, which adds to the stunning, iridescent sheen of their fibers.
From Nature, Remaining Natural.
“Gold-Silk” silkworms live effortlessly in their natural habitats located near the upper Yangtze River. This location is humid and warm, and full of pure natural mulberry leaves, making it the perfect place for these little creatures.
Limited First Release, Worldwide.
After unremitting research lasting years, our team at LILYSILK finally discovered what we call “Gold-Silk” grade cocoons. These cocoons contain 849-meter-long fibers of naturally golden silk, which have been certified to the highest quality, Grade 6A.
Introducing the Golden-Silk Set.
We have developed a brand new Golden-Silk Set to help you live a healthier lifestyle and stay safe.
This set includes:
– 1*Face mask: add a layer of natural silk underneath your professional protection face mask to avoid wrinkles and damage to your skin.
– 1*Pillowcase: can’t get a hair treatment during quarantine? Protect your hair as you sleep with this soft, silk pillowcase
– 1*Eye mask: take a nap during your lunch break and feel a touch of nature.
– 2*Cocoons: Born golden, a precious gift from nature.